Last Day of Senior Project


Date: May 21st

Today was the very last day of Senior Project for Henry and I, and again most of the day was spent apart. Henry stayed at his Dad’s house last night and met with a couple people at Proctor in the morning, so I got an extra hour to work on the final reflection. It took a little longer than I was expecting because it really made me think about every little thing that happened throughout the project, good and bad. When Henry came home we sat and worked on the papers independently, while sharing ideas and thoughts from across the room. I was also able to take a final look over the presentation for tomorrow to make sure we had everything in order. I eventually made my way back to Proctor to check in with Kelly and hangout with friends I hadn’t seen in a couple weeks. My day ended with stops at the Moth night for AP Lang and a quick roam around Innovation Night.

Total Hours of Day: 2
Total Hours of Project: 101

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching on the Go and Grey Bechok Sighting

Culminating Discussions and Thank You Notes

Day of Research and Adjusting to Bethesda