First Day Away from Henry


Date: May 20th

Today was a very odd day as Henry was at home in New Hampshire and I was at home in Massachusetts. This past Saturday I decided to meet my family at Gettysburg College, instead of flying home with Henry, as my sister had her NCAA Sweet Sixteen lacrosse game there. Since Henry and I were apart for today, we decided it would be a perfect time to get ahead on our final reflections for our senior project. We each worked for about two hours independently on our paper as well as putting finishing touches on the presentation. The rest of the day for me was taken up by some time with my family that I hadn’t seen in three weeks, as well as siblings I hadn’t seen in months. I went to my little sisters lacrosse game and we went out to our favorite nearby restaurant afterwards. The day ended with a solo drive up to the Bechok’s house where I reconnected with Henry in preparation for our last day of senior project tomorrow.

Total Hours of Day: 2
Total Hours of Project: 99

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Teaching on the Go and Grey Bechok Sighting

Culminating Discussions and Thank You Notes

Day of Research and Adjusting to Bethesda